Businesses that offer professional services can use their business blog to inform and educate their current and prospective clients. Businesses in this category include law firms, real estate agencies, medical and dental professionals, financial service providers, and insurance agencies. Sample blog ideas are listed below for your convenience. If you see a topic that will work for your business, or you want something more specific, contact me for more information on my custom blogging service.
Dentists and Orthodontists
- Discover Three New Alternatives to Traditional Braces
- Five Signs Your Child Needs to See a Dentist Today
- How Affordable Is Professional Teeth Whitening Service?
- 3 Benefits of Seeing a Pediatric Dentist
- The Hidden Benefits of Having a Family Dentist
Financial Service Providers
- The Three Stages of Estate Planning
- Beyond the Budget: Making Your Money Work for You
- 5 Reasons to Open a Savings Account for Your Child
- Your Bank is More Than a Bank: Three Suprising Services Available to You for Free
- Prepare Your College Student for Financial Independence With These Three Tips
- A New Option in Life Insurance for 2-Parent Families
- How One Phone Call Can Change Your Life (Insurance)
- Beyond Bundling: 3 Ways to Save on Insurance Premiums
- Making Co-parenting Work
- How to Stay Civil Throughout the Divorce Process
- Finances and Your Divorce: 4 Things You Should Know
- Injured on the Job? Steps to Take Before You Call a Lawyer
- Is Your Will a Legal Document?
- Three Clever Ways to Keep Track of Your Medications
- 5 Easy Ways to Advocate for a Loved One’s Health and Wellness
- Preparing for Surgery: Beyond Following Your Doctor’s Orders
- The Importance of Honesty at the Doctor’s Office
Real Estate Agencies
- How to Stage Like a Professional
- Curb Appeal on a Budget
- What to Do Before Your List Your Home for Sale
- Finding a Realtor Who Will Work For You
- Are You Ready to Buy Your First Home? Use Our Checklist and Find Out
- After the Inspection: Three Things to Consider as the Seller
- How Does the Market Affect Selling Prices?